The latest model of graphics cards from the RX 6000 series – AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT is a hardware with above-average performance, aiming at a resolution of 1440p. The model offers new features in individual titles and 2 times higher performance compared to older cards of this class. The card is based on the AMD RDNA 2 architecture, 96 MB AMD Infinity Cache and 12 GB GDDR6 memory. 165 FPS at 1440p resolution is an ideal proposition for players who are considering replacing their 3-4 year old graphics card.
Specifications and key features:
|Model||Liczba jedn. Oblicz.||Pojemność pamięci GDDR6||Game Clock||Boost Clock||Interfejs pamięci||Infinity Cache||Współcz. TBP||Sugerowana cena wyjściowa|
|AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT||40||12 GB||2424 MHz||Nawet 2581 MHz||192 bit||96MB||230W||479 USD|
• AMD Infinity Cache – Thanks to 96 MB of super fast last-level cache, the graphics chip has 2.5 times higher bandwidth while maintaining the same level of power consumption as in traditional memory architectures.
• AMD Smart Access Memory – Boosts performance when combining AMD Radeon RX 6000 graphics cards with AMD Ryzen 5000 processors and select AMD Ryzen 3000 processors on motherboards with AMD 500 chipsets. These processors have full access to high-speed GDDR6 graphics memory, increasing performance by up to 16%.
• 12 GB of GDDR6 memory – thanks to this capacity and fast memory modules, players can fully comfortably play the most graphically demanding games, without restrictions in settings. Thus configured, the memory subsystem maintains a large margin for future AAA games.
• AMD Radeon Software – Variable Rate Shading support has been added to Radeon Boost in the latest Radeon Software update. As a result, performance can increase by 27% during dynamic games. In addition, the support added for DirectX 12 in the Radeon Anti-Lag function gives players the possibility of even more fierce gameplay, because it allows to reduce the reaction time in the next pool of games.
• DirectX Raytracing (DXR) – Graphics cards using the AMD RDNA 2 architecture are optimized for real-time lighting, shading and reflection in DXR. First of all, in combination with AMD FidelityFX effects, which allow you to find the perfect balance between raytracing and rasterization.