The document in question defines the rights and rules related to the processing of personal data on the Actina.pl website, belonging to Action S.A.
The administrator of your personal data is ACTION S. A. with its registered office in Zamienie at ul. Dawidowska 10, 05-50 Piaseczno.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer.
In case of doubts or questions regarding the security of processing your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer: e-mail address: email@example.com, postal address: Data Protection Inspector Action S.A., Zamienie, ul. Dawidowska 10, 05-50 Piaseczno.
Where do we get your data from.
We received the provided data from you when you created the account, through your consent, and later, in connection with transactions made in the Sferis Online Store.
Who do we share your personal data with.
Your data may be transferred to entities belonging to the ACTION Capital Group and entities cooperating with it only for the purpose for which we use it ourselves, and to entities cooperating with us, providing transport and courier services (for the purpose of delivering goods); supporting us in the implementation of services, i.e. those that provide legal support, consulting and auditing services; implementing marketing campaigns on our behalf, providing teleinformation services for us; and we may transfer your personal data to public authorities for tax purposes, as well as entities and bodies responsible for counteracting fraud and abuse.
Purpose and legal basis as well as the period of processing your personal data by ACTION S.A.
We process your personal data because it is necessary to ensure the operation of your account in the Sferis Online Store, including for the implementation of sales contracts. Below we present all the purposes within which we process your personal data:
- providing services by electronic means as part of using the Sferis Online Store;
- providing support for your account, transactions and solving technical problems;
- handling complaints (e.g. on the basis of a warranty or guarantee) in the event that you make such a complaint;
- handling requests and inquiries that you address to us (e.g. via the contact form, Skype, GG text and voice calls and other communication channels selected by you);
- providing you with marketing and information materials, submitting commercial offers and promotional activities carried out now or in the future (direct marketing) – in the case of your consent.
In addition, the law requires us to process your data for tax and accounting purposes. We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of ACTION, which is:
- monitoring your activity and all other users, including, for example, searching for keywords, posting offers and managing your activity in the Sferis Online Store
- optimization of website functions based on the content you are viewing.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time using the User Panel.
The period for which we will store your data.
We store your personal data for the time you use the account set up in the Sferis Online Store, and after deleting the account for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract for a maximum period of 10 years,
- performance of obligations under the law, in particular tax and accounting,
- preventing abuse and fraud,
- statistical and archiving.
We store your personal data until you withdraw your consent in the case of prior consent. In the field of organizing loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can participate – we will process your data for the duration and the period of settlement of the award ceremony.
Do you need to provide us with your personal data?
We require you to provide your personal data because it is necessary to ensure the operation of your account, including for the implementation of sales contracts concluded in the Sferis Online Store. If for some reason you do not provide personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to use the Sferis Online Store.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
What are your rights to ACTION S.A. in the scope of processed data?
Please be advised that at any time you have the right to:
- request us to access your personal data, including obtaining a copy of the data;
- their rectification, deletion or limitation of their processing,
And if your data is processed on the basis of consent, you have the right to withdraw consent to the extent that they are processed on this basis. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. If your data is processed on the basis of consent or as part of a concluded contract (the data is necessary to perform the contract), and you can additionally use the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from ACTION as the administrator of your personal data, a commonly used machine-readable format. You can send this data to another data controller.
You have the right to lodge a complaint in relation to the processing of your personal data by us to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
In what situations can you object to the processing of your data?
You have the right at any time to object to the profiling of your activities for direct marketing purposes, and if the processing of your personal data is based on a legitimate interest or for statistical purposes, and the objection is justified by the particular situation in which you have found yourself / you. In order to exercise the above rights, please contact the administrator or the Data Protection Officer (data above).
Do we process your personal data automatically (including through profiling) in a way that affects your rights?
Please be advised that your data may be profiled, in particular for marketing purposes, conducting research, assessing interests and purchasing preferences, including offering and presenting advertisements, products and services based on the preferences assigned to you, as well as for internal analyzes. The following categories of data will be used for profiling: information about products and services, how to use them, information about payments, information contained in cookies, information about electronic addresses (visited subpages), information about devices used. ACTION uses the above-mentioned information to evaluate your preferences and interests. Thanks to these activities, we can develop a product offer dedicated to you, as well as improve the quality of using our website. However, your data is not subject to automatic decision making. The actions of our systems will not have any legal effects on you or have any significant impact on your situation.
Cookies are also used by Action S.A. for the purposes of:
- statistical – which allows for the creation of statistics on the operation of websites and user visits for internal purposes and contractors,
- presenting advertisements on websites – in particular to determine the content of advertisements displayed on a given end device, Each user may not consent to the placement of cookies on his end device.For this purpose, use the option of disabling the downloading and storage of cookies in the web browser. The method of disabling the possibility of downloading and storing cookies in popular web browsers is described below:
Removal of cookies may lead to the loss of the use of some functionalities of Action S.A. websites.